May 4,5,6, 11,12,13, 18,19,20 2018
The tragic, true story of Leo Frank; a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life.
Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning Parade explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a book by acclaimed playwright Alfred Uhry (Driving Miss Daisy) and a rousing, colorful and haunting score by Jason Robert Brown (Songs For a New World, The Last Five Years, Bridges of Madison County), Parade is a moving examination of the darkest corners of America's history.
Fri-Sat Performances at 8:00pm
Sun Performances at 2:00pm
Adults $21 – Seniors $17
Or by calling our Box Office:
"In the Opera House’s 15 years of performances, Parade can be singled out as its finest, skillfully-executed production.
Parade boasts the most talented community theatre voices in the Valley."
– In the Spotlight
Musical Direction by Bill Martin
Directed by Sharon Fitzhenry
- Leo Frank – Carl Cannella
- Lucille Frank– Lindsay Botticello
- Frankie Epps – Alex Bilodeau
- Mary Phagan – Mia Sommers
- Iola – Yumeko Stern
- Essie – Aimee Meunier
- Monteen – Julia Kroegel
- Betty Jean – Zoey Roland
- DA Hugh Dorsey – Tim Reilly
- Britt Craig – Michael King
- Tom Watson – Rodney K
- Jim Conley – Jermaine Woodard, Jr.
- Governor Slaton – Frank Cannizzo
- Sallie Slaton – Sherrie Shallack
- Minnie / Angela – Chelsey Moore
- Luther Rosser – Zach Gray
- Newt Lee / Riley – Josh Thompson
- Detective Starnes – James Galarneau
- Ivey – Ray Boisvert
- Judge Roan – John Kielb
- Mrs Phagan – Lauren Hyne
- Ensemble – Harry Evageliou
- Ensemble – Sudie Evageliou
- Ensemble – Tara Kennedy